Summary:Do you havea wall in your home or office that looks so dull? Are you seeking ideas for walldecor to freshen up those dark walls of yours? This article......
Do you havea wall in your home or office that looks so dull? Are you seeking ideas for walldecor to freshen up those dark walls of yours? This article explains how youcan do just that. Before you begin, let's just say that you can fill your emptywalls with great possibilities if you're ready to take the plunge. It doesn'tmatter your style, access doors and panels
have compiled great ideas for ampingup your walls to express your personality and desired taste.
You don't need toan art degree or be a book lover or a nature enthusiast; you can customize yourwalls in any way you want your space to evolve into something you adore.While painting the walls is by far the most common decorating idea, it isnot the only option. Moreover, painting a room is messy, smelly, and can betime-consuming.
So, why don't you consider other decorative treatments for your walls? Discover these wall decor ideas that we have for you.
1. Put Up aLarge-Scale Art Try putting upeither an oversized painting or photograph in a small space. This will helpcommand attention and set the tone of that said space. It is better to put up ablack-and-white photo in a minimalist area or add color with a vibrant abstractpiece.
2. Design aGallery WallIf you want to addvibrant colors or personality to a wall, you should design a gallery wall-- itcan either be a collection of art, photographs, or wall hangings. We recommendsimple, cohesive frames or bring in an array of ornate variations that you canmix up. You can also extend the gallery wall to the ceiling if you want tocreate the illusion of a larger space.
3. Highlight anAccent WallInstead of justadding decoration to your walls, you can also think about decorating the wallitself. You can highlight a wall into an accent wall using a bright and boldpaint color or bringing in pattern with wallpaper, stenciling, or other painttechniques.
4. ShowcaseTapestryA tapestry or wallhanging can add color, pattern, and a sense of softness to space. Framingvintage scarves or other pretty textiles are one of the few that you can havefor options. They can also be a benefit for you because they are easier to movethan framed paintings.
5. ConsiderHanging MirrorsMirrorssignificantly contribute to helping a small space feel bigger and brightersince they reflect light. You can try hanging an oversized mirror or displaysmaller pieces in different sizes of salon-style.