Summary:1. Make up for the deficiencies of the original building structure. If the floor height is too high, the room will appear too empty. You can use the c......
1. Make up for the deficiencies of the original building structure. If the floor height is too high, the room will appear too empty. You can use the ceiling to reduce the height; If the floor height is too low, it can also be handled through the ceiling, and the visual error can be used to make the room "higher". The beams and heating pipes on the roof of the original buildings of some residences are not beautiful when exposed outside. The above deficiencies can be covered by the ceiling, so that the top surface is neat and orderly without clutter.
2. Enhance the decorative effect. The function of ceiling can enrich the top shape, enhance the visual appeal, and make the top treatment full of personality, so as to reflect the unique decorative style.
3. Beautiful and colorful. Many pipelines can be hidden, and the installation parts of lamps and lanterns can be reserved, which can produce the lighting effect of point light, line light and surface light reflecting each other, making the interior more colorful.
4. Thermal insulation. If the residence on the top floor has no thermal insulation layer, the sun shines directly on the roof in summer, and the room is like a steamer. You can add a thermal insulation layer through the ceiling to achieve the function of heat insulation and cooling. In winter, it becomes a thermal insulation layer, so that indoor heat is not easy to lose through the roof.
5. Divide the space. Ceiling is one of the means to divide space. Through ceiling, two connected spaces with the same floor height can be divided into two different areas. For example, the living room and dining room are separated by the ceiling. Even if the division of labor between the two parts is clear, the lower space remains coherent and transparent, killing two birds with one stone.
6. It is convenient to supplement the light source. Some residential buildings have single lighting lines and simple lighting fixtures, which cannot create an ideal lighting environment. The ceiling can hide many pipelines, and reserve the installation position of lamps and lanterns, which can produce the lighting effect of point light, line light and surface light reflecting each other, so as to add a lot of color to the room, enrich the level of indoor light sources, achieve good lighting effect, and facilitate the supplement of light sources.